Prayagraj to Mumbai by RoadAllahabad is in the north of India and Mumbai to the west. The vast distance between the two cities is about 1,403 km. It will take about 22 hours and 23 minutes to cover the distance by road. The total fuel cost to cover the distance will be approximately Rs 4,000.
For those interested for a long drive between the cities, here’s a guide chart to make your ride easier:
- Start your journey by heading west on National Highway 2 towards Lowther Road. If you pass by Mundera petrol pump that falls on your left side at 9.4 km, you are heading in the right direction. The total driving distance on the highway will be 118 km.
- From National Highway 2 a left toward another highway, National Highway 232/SH 13. The total distance to be covered on the highway is 1.7km
- From here, take a left towards Jwala Ganj Petrol Pump and merge onto National Highway 232. Continue the drive and follow State Highway 13. On your left in about 75.1km you are to pass through Mahadev Filling Station.
- After driving 76.4 km, you will merge onto State Highway 92. Here your landmark will be the Christian Cemetery that will be on your left in about 300 m.
- After driving 0.5 km, turn left onto Railway Flyover Bridge
- From the flyover Bridge that is about 0.5km take a right onto National Highway 76. Here you have to pass through Dhandharia Petrol Pump that will fall on left side in 300 m
- Then continue onto National Highway 86. Here your landmark is Gyanshthali Public School that will be on your left side in about 210m.
- After 208 km, you get a roundabout. Take the 2nd exit from the roundabout onto MP State Highway 14/National Highway 86. Continue driving on Madhya Pradesh SH 14. Pass through a petrol pump.
- After 6 km from the petrol pump turn left toward State Highway 15/National Highway 86
- From here take the first right onto State Highway 15/NH 86. Drive along National Highway 86
- You have to turn left to stay onto NH 86
- After 22.4 km again turn left to stay on NH 86. If you cross the Rangai Petrol Pump that falls on your left side, you know you are on the right direction.
- Next take a right at Salamatpur Chauraha and drive towards Bhopal Vidisha Highway
- Move straight through Bhopal Vidisha Highway for 27.4 km
- Then take a right turn onto Transstroy Bhopal Bypass Road
- Then merge onto Bhauri Bypass Road
- After a 9.5km drive take a right onto MP State Highway 18. This is a partial toll road. You will have to pass through HPCL Petrol Pump that will fall on your left side in about 6.4 km.
- After you reach a roundabout, take the first exit onto Sehore Bypass Road
- Then move along MP State Highway 18/National Highway 86 and cross through another HPCL Petrol Pump on the right.
- Take a left to stay on MP SH 18/NH 86
- After 21.3 km take a left onto Dewas Bypass Road. Here your landmark is Ganga Warehouse on your left side
- Then turn left onto AH 47/NH 3. Overtake the first roundabout. Pass through Essar Fuel Station that will be on your left side in about 12.4 km.
- After 124 km keep to the right to continue on AH 47/MP State Highway 31/National Highway 3. Pass through Shani Mandir that is situated on the right side in 128 km.
- After 135 km drive take a left to stay on AH 47/National Highway 3. This is a partial toll road.
- After 196 km, take a right to Pathardi Phata Flyover
- Drive for 1.6 km and continue onto Mumbai - Nashik Expressway. Here you will pass through the beautiful Shangrila Waterpark that will fall on your left
- After 134 km continue onto Eastern Express Highway. On the right side in about 900 m you will pass through Cremation Ground.
- Then take the exit on the right toward Link Road
- After 0.1 km take a right to Link Road
- After driving 1.3 km take a left and merge onto Lal Bahadur Shastri Road. Here pass through TPS II Colony on your left
- Then turn left onto CST Road or Tamasi Bandat Road and you have reached Mumbai.
Bus Service from Allahabad to Mumbai
There are different bus services travelling from Allahabad to Mumbai. Depending upon your budget you can choose from AC, Non AC and Volvo buses. The price of each type of bus varies from one another, the cheapest being Rs 471 and the most expensive rate is Rs. 3121.
Car Rentals from Allahabad to Mumbai
Hiring a cab from Allahabad to Mumbai is an expensive affair, considering the vast distance between the two cities. Here’s an approximate price depending on vehicle type:
For Tata Indica AC, approximate fare per kilometre will be Rs 9.25 making the total of around Rs 13,000.
For Tata Indigo AC, approximate fare per kilometre will be Rs 11.75 making the total of around Rs 17,000
For Chevrolet Tavera, approximate fare per kilometre will be Rs 13.00 making the total of around Rs 19,000
For Toyota Qualis AC, Chevrolet Innova, Mahindra Xylo, approximate fare per kilometre will be Rs 13.50, making the total approximately Rs 19,000 each.
Allahabad to Delhi by Road
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0